Tuesday, 21 October 2014

A few good innings against Australia is the only country which did not make the century,

Senior batsman Younis Khan has the desire as captain in the heart of the cross , he will not have a name, but saying that the national team is an honor, I am the same. He said in an interview that the captain is not an easy task, but I left it at 3,4 times the LED will not be a bed of thorns I can judge from his role as a captain or a senior player, the team wins you tale of their performances will be better.I have succeeded the triple century in test this year's World Twenty20 title after winning. Yunus argued that Australia is the only country against whom a few good innings despite centuries would not do it again and will try that this target should gain, I do not want a career at the end of Australia against 32 from the average score of the batsman should be remembered as

0 comments:

Post a Comment